- Washington State Disclosure – this new disclosure report has been created for properties located in the state of Washington, and can be found in Summary Reports
- The Percent Funded report has a new report setting for users who would like to see the distribution of funds weighted based on the Remaining Useful Life
- Reserve Allocation Report – this new report displays the annual reserve contributions per component, broken out by each funding plan that has been created and is an easy way to see how much money is being used to fund a specific category or component, per funding plan.
- Component details page has been redesigned with a cleaner presentation & improved user experience, as well as inline-editing of all fields for quicker updates to your component data
- The right-hand “edit pane” of the component list page has been redesigned with a focus on usability
- When a new user is created, “view all notes” is set to true by default
- Export of the activity report now includes full details for all note changes
- Percent funded report now excludes components configured to use expenditure cycles, but no future cycles exist
- Fix for timestamps on the Activity History page
- Forward planning assumptions for future fiscal years
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!